Limited Warranty Policy
Upon receipt of items, each piece of furniture or home accent must be carefully examined to ensure that it is received in good condition and free of any defects.
Warranty does not cover:
- Defects that result from negligence, misuse, or accidents
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care, or commercial use
- The matching of color, grain, or texture of wood or fabrics
- The colorfastness, dye lot variations, wrinkling, or wear of fabrics
- The softening of filling materials under normal use
- No warranty on fabric
Limited Warranties do not apply to (i) rented, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses, (ii) merchandise that was, at any time, used as a floor sample or display model, (iii) any merchandise purchased “as is” or second-hand. All warranties, whether express or implied, cover only normal household usage. No warranty, express or implied, applies to any condition resulting from misuse, abuse, delivery or transportation damage, nor any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care. These Limited Warranties are null and void if furniture has been moved from original point of delivery to consumer.
Sofas: bonded leather is non-elastic material, and thus requires a certain level of care. Exposure to sunlight or heat can result in cracking or peeling. Do not use products that are not intended for leather such as detergents, oil, and solvents. Not all leather conditioning or cleaning products are intended to be used on bonded leather. For spills or stains, avoid cleaning by rubbing the cloth because it can wear it out or soak in the stain.